More emergency medicine literature in verse, inspired by a new Remington-style typewriter app on my iPhone. The clinical pearl, along with the reference literature can be found by clicking on the card.
March 30, 2012
Notecards In Verse
Assistant professor in emergency medicine with academic and community experience. Interests in medical education/innovation, writing, international medicine and humanitarian assistance. View all posts by jstgeorgemd
This entry was posted on Friday, March 30th, 2012 at 2:00 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Notecards In Verse”
EMBER — Emergency Medicine Bundles & Education Research
The EMBER on Instagram
Check out some our creative uses for Pinterest here:
- Thanks Edwin fb.me/2uwjydA2R 4 weeks ago
- My first experience with N-Bomb tonight. Crazy thepoisonreview.com/2014/07/29/n-b… #tox #nbomb 2 months ago
- Wordpress blog has been hacked!!! Sorry for all the junk posts. I'm trying to solve the problem now. 2 months ago
- Ethiopian Duromina SOE at Greenpoint’s Budin, from... October 13, 2014Ethiopian Duromina SOE at Greenpoint’s Budin, from mysterious Bushwick coffee roasters Lofted.teaandseppuku
- Ethiopian Duromina SOE at Greenpoint’s Budin, from... October 13, 2014