More emergency medicine literature in verse, inspired by a new Remington-style typewriter app on my iPhone. The clinical pearl, along with the reference literature can be found by clicking on the card.
March 30, 2012
Notecards In Verse
Assistant professor in emergency medicine with academic and community experience. Interests in medical education/innovation, writing, international medicine and humanitarian assistance. View all posts by jstgeorgemd
This entry was posted on Friday, March 30th, 2012 at 2:00 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Notecards In Verse”
EMBER — Emergency Medicine Bundles & Education Research
The EMBER on Instagram
Check out some our creative uses for Pinterest here:
- Use ultrasound to find greatest interspinous space and needle angle when planning your LP. goo.gl/zfQBIs… goo.gl/ZYy9FB 1 week ago
- Peds US with Dr Lin today. Estimated bladder volume: V1xV2xV3x0.9 & only cath if bladder width greater than 2cm. #NYPEM #wedsconf 1 week ago
- RT @emcrit: Podcast 138 – Vasopressor Basics wp.me/pydEP-15Z 2 weeks ago
- I came to try this week’s collaboration flavor... December 14, 2014I came to try this week’s collaboration flavor @morgensternsnyc, the fig jam with @parlorcoffee-roasted Kenyan Keratu coffee ice cream + a scoop of Tonka Bean! #icecream #foodporn #morgensternsnyc #nyc #manhattan #parlorcoffee #coffee #plteaandseppuku
- I came to try this week’s collaboration flavor... December 14, 2014