More emergency medicine literature in verse, inspired by a new Remington-style typewriter app on my iPhone. The clinical pearl, along with the reference literature can be found by clicking on the card.
March 30, 2012
Notecards In Verse
An emergency physician trained in New York City, now turned island doctor in Hawaii, Interests in medical education, writing, rural medicine, international medicine and humanitarian assistance. View all posts by jstgeorgemd
This entry was posted on Friday, March 30th, 2012 at 2:00 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One Response to “Notecards In Verse”
EMBER — Emergency Medicine Bundles & Education Resources
- Will early BB in AMI make a comeback? "Drug Costing Less Than Three Dollars May Minimize Damage from Heart Attack" - mountsinai.org/about-us/newsr… 5 days ago
- Using Social Media To Increase Awareness Of Medical Specialties Among Physicians flip.it/rX6gK 1 month ago
- RT @sandnsurf: Epocrates 'Bugs + Drugs' litfl.com/19OkaOy 'an app so beautiful it brings tears to @tessardavis eyes...' 1 month ago
- The friendly Tuesday crew at Stanton St’s El Rey will... November 19, 2013The friendly Tuesday crew at Stanton St’s El Rey will serve you their Vietnamese coffee either hot or iced.teaandseppuku
- Intelligentsia Sapsucker Seasonal Espresso | Nice & Sweet... November 6, 2013Intelligentsia Sapsucker Seasonal Espresso | Nice & Sweet Cafe @ Play | Museum of Sex | E 26th St (5th Ave) | NoMad on Flickr.I could make a lot of puns about the quality of this shot using the name of the espresso roast, but instead I’ll just say it was overlong and not sweet in the least.teaandseppuku
- Ethiopia SOE + Flatiron Blend | Toby’s Estate Coffee |... November 5, 2013Ethiopia SOE + Flatiron Blend | Toby’s Estate Coffee | Club Monaco | 5th Ave (W 21st St) | Flatiron on Flickr.There are a lot of new faces at Toby’s Estate these days, but this barista’s been with them a while, and she turned out some good shots of their new Flatiron Blend, created for this shop, and a single origin Ethiopian. We also tried the Panama Geisha […]teaandseppuku
- The friendly Tuesday crew at Stanton St’s El Rey will... November 19, 2013