More emergency medicine literature in verse, inspired by a new Remington-style typewriter app on my iPhone. The clinical pearl, along with the reference literature can be found by clicking on the card.
March 30, 2012
Notecards In Verse
About Jonathan St. George
Assistant professor in emergency medicine with academic and community experience. Interests in medical education/innovation, writing, international medicine and humanitarian assistance. View all posts by Jonathan St. George
This entry was posted on Friday, March 30th, 2012 at 2:00 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Notecards In Verse”
EMBER — Emergency Medicine Bundles & Education Research
The EMBER on Instagram
Check out some our creative uses for Pinterest here:
- Submit to 4500+ PR0-8 directories wp.me/p2co9M-q5 fb.me/3iYUONAkH 1 day ago
- Boost your Rankings with our High PR Dofollow Backlinks wp.me/p2co9M-q3 fb.me/3iS0UxNYf 1 week ago
- Get Permanent Forum Links To Improve Web Presence wp.me/p2co9M-q2 fb.me/3DFfSZfNf 1 week ago
- A Madcap espresso or 1 and 1 (split double shot espresso +... January 26, 2014A Madcap espresso or 1 and 1 (split double shot espresso + macchiato) at new all day East Village spot Box Kite can be fine choices depending on the barista. Sometimes the espresso is luscious and rounded and other times under-extracted. Former barista champ Amber Sather is the baker now, turning out lots of gluten free options including this apple cake.teaandseppuku
- A Madcap espresso or 1 and 1 (split double shot espresso +... January 26, 2014