The EMBER: Here is a nice blogpost from someone who went through the experience. Sometimes a well told patient story is better than any textbook.
November 28, 2012
Postcards from the ED
Assistant professor in emergency medicine with academic and community experience. Interests in medical education/innovation, writing, international medicine and humanitarian assistance. View all posts by jstgeorgemd
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 8:14 am and tagged with Education and posted in Education, Postcards from the ED. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- The EMBER Project (Emergency Medicine Bundles & Education Research) Dedicated to innovation in EM education
The EMBERs curated FOAM content now on Flipboard
The EMBER on Instagram
- annalsofepidemiology.org/article/S1047-… The PMP can save lives! Increased ED vistis=increased mortality. Take time to talk to your Rx seeking pts about PDO 1 day ago
- Follow The EMBER Project on WordPress.com
- This beautiful dog was the best part of this cool shop under... May 23, 2015This beautiful dog was the best part of this cool shop under someone’s house in Bywater. The Panther East Coast blend espresso was underwhelming #coffee #espresso #neworleans #bywater #pl #dogteaandseppuku
- This beautiful dog was the best part of this cool shop under... May 23, 2015
Tagsairway animal bites antibiotic prophylaxis apps blog blood loss Ciguatera clinical cases coumadin cricothyroidotomy David Newman decision toolseducation Deep vein thrombosis differential diagnosis dvt ed physician Education ember project emberproject Emergency department Emergency Medicine evernote Facebook Google Health health searches Hypotension infectious disease iphone IST3 marine bites medical literature Medicine Moray eel New York New York Times new york times technology Opinion organization Paget Schroetter Disease patient care personal medical record Pinterest Potential space Pulmonary embolism research resuscitation rss rural emergency medicine RUSH Ryan Radecki Search Engines SMARTEM smartphone Stroke Tech The Daily Cup tools to learn by tools to live by trauma Twitter Ultrasound verse vibrio vte