The EMBER: Here is a nice blogpost from someone who went through the experience. Sometimes a well told patient story is better than any textbook.
November 28, 2012
Postcards from the ED
About Jonathan St. George
Assistant professor in emergency medicine with academic and community experience. Interests in medical education/innovation, writing, international medicine and humanitarian assistance. View all posts by Jonathan St. George
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 8:14 am and tagged with Education and posted in Education, Postcards from the ED. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
EMBER — Emergency Medicine Bundles & Education Research
The EMBER on Instagram
Check out some our creative uses for Pinterest here:
- My first experience with N-Bomb tonight. Crazy thepoisonreview.com/2014/07/29/n-b… #tox #nbomb 1 month ago
- Wordpress blog has been hacked!!! Sorry for all the junk posts. I'm trying to solve the problem now. 1 month ago
- A Mac blade for the Glidescope. Cool #airway #nypem @ NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell… instagram.com/p/pkfR3uD2rv/ 2 months ago
- Dough Loco doughnuts, curry banana with dulce du leche and... September 16, 2014Dough Loco doughnuts, curry banana with dulce du leche and raspberry sriracha. Curry banana had curry flavor, raspberry just tasted painfully sweet, no sriracha evident. Coffee was terrible Blue Bottle drip. #doughnuts #nyc #uppereastside #doughloco #pl http://ift.tt/1q95qSuteaandseppuku
- Dough Loco doughnuts, curry banana with dulce du leche and... September 16, 2014