The EMBER: Here is a nice blogpost from someone who went through the experience. Sometimes a well told patient story is better than any textbook.
November 28, 2012
Postcards from the ED
An emergency physician trained in New York City, now turned island doctor in Hawaii, Interests in medical education, writing, rural medicine, international medicine and humanitarian assistance. View all posts by jstgeorgemd
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 8:14 am and tagged with Education and posted in Education, Postcards from the ED. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
EMBER — Emergency Medicine Bundles & Education Resources
- Will early BB in AMI make a comeback? "Drug Costing Less Than Three Dollars May Minimize Damage from Heart Attack" - mountsinai.org/about-us/newsr… 5 days ago
- Using Social Media To Increase Awareness Of Medical Specialties Among Physicians flip.it/rX6gK 1 month ago
- RT @sandnsurf: Epocrates 'Bugs + Drugs' litfl.com/19OkaOy 'an app so beautiful it brings tears to @tessardavis eyes...' 1 month ago
- The friendly Tuesday crew at Stanton St’s El Rey will... November 19, 2013The friendly Tuesday crew at Stanton St’s El Rey will serve you their Vietnamese coffee either hot or iced.teaandseppuku
- Intelligentsia Sapsucker Seasonal Espresso | Nice & Sweet... November 6, 2013Intelligentsia Sapsucker Seasonal Espresso | Nice & Sweet Cafe @ Play | Museum of Sex | E 26th St (5th Ave) | NoMad on Flickr.I could make a lot of puns about the quality of this shot using the name of the espresso roast, but instead I’ll just say it was overlong and not sweet in the least.teaandseppuku
- Ethiopia SOE + Flatiron Blend | Toby’s Estate Coffee |... November 5, 2013Ethiopia SOE + Flatiron Blend | Toby’s Estate Coffee | Club Monaco | 5th Ave (W 21st St) | Flatiron on Flickr.There are a lot of new faces at Toby’s Estate these days, but this barista’s been with them a while, and she turned out some good shots of their new Flatiron Blend, created for this shop, and a single origin Ethiopian. We also tried the Panama Geisha […]teaandseppuku
- The friendly Tuesday crew at Stanton St’s El Rey will... November 19, 2013