The EMBER: Here is a nice blogpost from someone who went through the experience. Sometimes a well told patient story is better than any textbook.
November 28, 2012
Postcards from the ED
An emergency physician trained in New York City, now turned island doctor in Hawaii, Interests in medical education, writing, rural medicine, international medicine and humanitarian assistance. View all posts by jstgeorgemd
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 8:14 am and tagged with Education and posted in Education, Postcards from the ED. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
EMBER — Emergency Medicine Bundles & Education Resources
- Review finds cornerstone of translational research poorly done; almost never tested against physician judgement. flip.it/VwwfH 1 week ago
- Sell the opioids, sell the antidote. What a win for big pharma. F.D.A. Approves Portable Drug Overdose Treatment nytimes.com/2014/04/04/hea… 2 weeks ago
- In New York, a Heart Surgery Factory With 'Obscene Levels' of Pay bloom.bg/1ngFNAB via @BloombergNews 2 weeks ago
- A Madcap espresso or 1 and 1 (split double shot espresso +... January 26, 2014A Madcap espresso or 1 and 1 (split double shot espresso + macchiato) at new all day East Village spot Box Kite can be fine choices depending on the barista. Sometimes the espresso is luscious and rounded and other times under-extracted. Former barista champ Amber Sather is the baker now, turning out lots of gluten free options including this apple cake.teaandseppuku
- In Little Zelda this morning, some guy had to settle for a hot... January 8, 2014In Little Zelda this morning, some guy had to settle for a hot coffee in -11C weather because they didn’t have ice.teaandseppuku
- The friendly Tuesday crew at Stanton St’s El Rey will... November 19, 2013The friendly Tuesday crew at Stanton St’s El Rey will serve you their Vietnamese coffee either hot or iced.teaandseppuku
- A Madcap espresso or 1 and 1 (split double shot espresso +... January 26, 2014