The EMBER: Here is a nice blogpost from someone who went through the experience. Sometimes a well told patient story is better than any textbook.
November 28, 2012
Postcards from the ED
Assistant professor in emergency medicine with academic and community experience. Interests in medical education/innovation, writing, international medicine and humanitarian assistance. View all posts by jstgeorgemd
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 8:14 am and tagged with Education and posted in Education, Postcards from the ED. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
EMBER — Emergency Medicine Bundles & Education Research
The EMBER on Instagram
Check out some our creative uses for Pinterest here:
- LIVE on #Periscope: Waimanalo Beach periscope.tv/w/Vw699Dc3MTcz… 3 days ago
- Great thoughts on intensive care (inside and out) of the ICU in a changing healthcare environment. twitter.com/TotalResus/sta… 4 days ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Posterior Shoulder Dislocation periscope.tv/w/Vw15Ijc3MTcz… 4 days ago
- Last week at @thirdrailcoffee @benjaminpratt was kind enough to... March 29, 2015Last week at @thirdrailcoffee @benjaminpratt was kind enough to make a Chemex of the beautiful Colombian Alfredo Baos coffee roasted by @7seedscoffee that @premshree brought me back from @assemblycoffee in Australia. Very light roast, not much body. Delicious #coffee #pl #nyccoffee #manhattan #eastvillage #nyc #pourover #chemex #cafe #barista #australiancoff […]teaandseppuku
- Last week at @thirdrailcoffee @benjaminpratt was kind enough to... March 29, 2015
Tagsairway animal bites antibiotic prophylaxis apps blog blood loss Ciguatera clinical cases coumadin cricothyroidotomy David Newman decision toolseducation Deep vein thrombosis differential diagnosis dvt ed physician Education ember project emberproject Emergency department Emergency Medicine evernote Facebook Google Health health searches Hypotension infectious disease iphone IST3 marine bites medical literature Medicine Moray eel New York New York Times new york times technology Opinion organization Paget Schroetter Disease patient care personal medical record Pinterest Potential space Pulmonary embolism research resuscitation rss rural emergency medicine RUSH Ryan Radecki Search Engines SMARTEM smartphone Stroke Tech The Daily Cup tools to learn by tools to live by trauma Twitter Ultrasound verse vibrio vte