The EMBER: Here is a nice blogpost from someone who went through the experience. Sometimes a well told patient story is better than any textbook.
November 28, 2012
Postcards from the ED
Assistant professor in emergency medicine with academic and community experience. Interests in medical education/innovation, writing, international medicine and humanitarian assistance. View all posts by jstgeorgemd
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 8:14 am and tagged with Education and posted in Education, Postcards from the ED. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
EMBER — Emergency Medicine Bundles & Education Research
The EMBER on Instagram
Check out some our creative uses for Pinterest here:
- At work with coffee and my friend's new book "Decision Making in EMCritCare" Now I just have to get it on in Inkling! http://t.co/GPzG4Ymnpd 1 day ago
- Thanks Edwin fb.me/2uwjydA2R 2 months ago
- My first experience with N-Bomb tonight. Crazy thepoisonreview.com/2014/07/29/n-b… #tox #nbomb 3 months ago
- Ethiopian Duromina SOE at Greenpoint’s Budin, from... October 13, 2014Ethiopian Duromina SOE at Greenpoint’s Budin, from mysterious Bushwick coffee roasters Lofted.teaandseppuku
- Ethiopian Duromina SOE at Greenpoint’s Budin, from... October 13, 2014