The EMBER: Here is a nice blogpost from someone who went through the experience. Sometimes a well told patient story is better than any textbook.
November 28, 2012
Postcards from the ED
Assistant professor in emergency medicine with academic and community experience. Interests in medical education/innovation, writing, international medicine and humanitarian assistance. View all posts by jstgeorgemd
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 8:14 am and tagged with Education and posted in Education, Postcards from the ED. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
EMBER — Emergency Medicine Bundles & Education Research
The EMBER on Instagram
Check out some our creative uses for Pinterest here:
- Use ultrasound to find greatest interspinous space and needle angle when planning your LP. goo.gl/zfQBIs… goo.gl/ZYy9FB 1 week ago
- Peds US with Dr Lin today. Estimated bladder volume: V1xV2xV3x0.9 & only cath if bladder width greater than 2cm. #NYPEM #wedsconf 1 week ago
- RT @emcrit: Podcast 138 – Vasopressor Basics wp.me/pydEP-15Z 2 weeks ago
- I came to try this week’s collaboration flavor... December 14, 2014I came to try this week’s collaboration flavor @morgensternsnyc, the fig jam with @parlorcoffee-roasted Kenyan Keratu coffee ice cream + a scoop of Tonka Bean! #icecream #foodporn #morgensternsnyc #nyc #manhattan #parlorcoffee #coffee #plteaandseppuku
- I came to try this week’s collaboration flavor... December 14, 2014